Thursday 31 August 2017

Top Tens: Johan Engdahl of Bash Brother's Top Ten Punk Rock Influences


MISFITS
I love everything that the Misfits has done but I've mostly listened to the Graves-era Misfits. My older brother introduced my to American Psycho and I was hooked!

MILLENCOLIN
How could you not be influenced by this band if you grew up in the 90's in Sweden and love punk rock? Life On A Plate is a favourite.

NO FUN AT ALL
I remember hearing their song Master Celebrator when I was 14 and I've listened to them since.

THE OFFSPRING & GREEN DAY
Maybe not my favourite bands nowadays but they both are reasons why I love punk rock. I remember seeing the videos to Self Esteem and Basket Case on MTV as a kid.

BLINK-182
I've probably listened to Enema of the state and TOYPAJ 1000 times combined.

ATLAS LOSING GRIP
Great band, too bad they're not still playing. State of the unrest is one of my favourite albums!

DARKO
I discovered this band not too long ago and what can you say? WHAT A BAND! Fast, melodic and awesome. Bonsai mammoth is a killer album!

MUTE
The perfect mix of punk rock and metal! Thunderblast is a classic!

STRAIGHTLINE
Pure shred from Germany! You can always listen to some Straightline!

Check out Bash Brothers music here and like them on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment